miércoles, 8 de agosto de 2012

Munich


Hi honeys!!!


Este mes estoy en Múnich visitando a mi hermana y además estoy yendo a un curso de Alemán de nivel básico, al principio pensaba que iba a ser muy complicado, pero cada día que voy me resulta más fácil, es cierto que tienes matices, pero nada que no se pueda estudiar =D

This month I am visiting my sister in Munich and Moreover, I am going to German course of basic level. At first I thought that it’ll be complex, but each day my thoughts change it and I see that it’s easy. Its truth that it has nuanced, but nothing that I can’t study =D


Hoy os traigo un outfit que he llevado para clase y que además lleva el color coral, que tanto me gusta. Las fotos son de Neuhausen straße y en Marienplatz, donde está el ayuntamiento nuevo de Múnich, pero si ves el antiguo parece que es más nuevo que el viejo.

Today I wear an outfit, which I have worn for the course and moreover it’s with coral colour, which I so like it. I have taken the photos in Neuhausen straße and Marienplatz, where it’s the new city council of Munich but If you see the antique city council, you thing that the new is the old, and the old is the new. In my opinion the new it’s more beautiful than the other. 






 (T-shirt: Amarilis, Short: easy wear, Sandal: Porronet, Bag: Tous)



XoXo Xocoposh

1 comentario: