domingo, 19 de agosto de 2012

Englisch Garten

Hi Honeys:
Si venís a Múnich no os podéis perder venir por lo menos una vez al Englisch Garten ya que es una maravilla de sitio, ¿no os parece?


If you come to Munich, you should not lose to go at least once to the Englisch Garten, which is wonderful, isn’t it?



















(Dress: Amarilis, Shoes: Carolina Boix, Clutch: Street market of Leon, Jacket: Only, Hat: Souvenir Shop Munich)





PD: Os cuento una cosa sobre el gorro que se me olvido el anterior post, tiene historia porque el año pasado ya me le quería comprar en Salzburgo, pero por una cosa u otra no me decidí y por fin este año me lo compre en Munich, y estoy enamoradísima de él. Estas fotos son de cuando me lo compre y en algunas aparece mi hermana conmigo.
 

PS: I tell you one thing about the hat, that I forgot it in the last post, it has story because the last year I went to Salzburg and I want to buy it, but for one thing or other I didn’t buy it, until the last week, when I found in a souvenir shop in Munich and I have to say that I love it. This photos are when I bought it and in some photos show my sister with me.


XoXo Xocoposh

2 comentarios: